Clubs & Courses
Racing Te ArohaClubs & Courses Index
Racing Te Aroha
Established over 120 years ago, the Te Aroha Jockey Club, re-branded itself as Racing Te Aroha in 1999 when it became part of the TRAC group. Te Aroha Racecourse provides full training facilities with approximately 80 horses in work each month. Two grandstands overlooking the track provide patrons with excellent viewing of the racing, with several of the lounges having been refurbished in recent years. The Te Aroha track is considered by many as one of the finest racing surfaces in New Zealand, where all horses are given an opportunity to perform with one of the longest home straights in the country.
Membership: Annual subscription $45.00. Includes:
* Reciprocal rights with the TRAC’s partner Clubs (Racing Rotorua, Racing Taupo, Racing Tauranga, Racing Thames and Racing Te Aroha) allowing free entry to 40 meetings across five different venues.
|Sun 1 Oct 2017||Te Aroha||Industry|
|Wed 18 Oct 2017||Te Aroha||Industry|
|Tue 14 Nov 2017||Te Aroha||Industry|
|Wed 14 Feb 2018||Te Aroha||Industry|
|Fri 16 Mar 2018||Te Aroha||Other|
|Sat 7 Apr 2018||Te Aroha||Premier|
|Fri 20 Apr 2018||Te Aroha||Other|
|Sun 24 Jun 2018||Te Aroha||Other|
|Fri 6 Jul 2018||Te Aroha||Other|
|Wed 18 Jul 2018||Te Aroha||Other|
“FIBER FRESH NZ THOROUGHBRED BREEDERS STAKES DAY”
This raceday is usually held in April each year.
- “Fiber Fresh NZ Thoroughbred Breeders Stakes” Group 1, WFA Fillies & Mares,
- “J Swap Contractors Te Aroha Cup”
- “Team Wealleans Open Handicap”
- Gates Open – 9.30am
- Free Children’s Entertainment
- Big Screen to catch all of the racing action