Meeting News

View all ›
  • 22 Sep

    A horse from the Lowry/Cullen Stable galloped on the course proper yesterday(Tuesday)morning with the rider indicating a track in the Dead4/Good3 range. The penetrometer reading suggested a Good3 track. After forecast rain only delivered 1.5mm yesterday irrigation was applied to the Hastings track Tuesday evening. 14mm of irrigation was applied with the rating this morning a Dead4.

  • 20 Sep

    Withdrawal Morning
    Weather: Fine
    Track: Heavy 11
    Rail: True 
    Weather and Track updated at 7.50am Wednesday 20 September

  • 20 Sep

    Withdrawal Morning
    Weather: Fine
    Track: Dead 4
    Rail: Out 4m | 1mm Rain Yesterday afternoon | 14mm Irrigation Overnight
    Weather and Track updated at 9.06am Wednesday 20 September

  • 20 Sep

    Withdrawal Morning
    Weather: Overcast
    Track: Heavy 10
    Rail: Out 11m 
    Weather and Track updated at 8.57am Wednesday 20 September

  • 20 Sep

    Wednesday Morning
    Weather: Fine
    Track: Heavy 10
    Rail: True | No Rain
    Weather and Track updated at 9.04am Wednesday 20 September

  • 20 Sep

    Withdrawal Morning
    Weather: Fine
    Track: Slow 7 
    Rail: True | nil rain last 24 hours | 20mm rain in last week
    Weather and Track updated at 8.30am Wednesday 20 September

  • 20 Sep

    Race Day
    Weather: Fine
    Track: Slow 9 (Previously Heavy 10 @ 6.53am)
    Rail: Out 12m 
    Weather and Track updated at 12.48pm Wednesday 20 September

  • 19 Sep

    The Otaki Licence for Thursday September 28 has transferred to the Waipukurau JC. This has necessitated the 2YO race to be transferred to Taranaki on Saturday 30 September and be run as a Mdn 2YO 990m - $10,000. A Mdn 1400m and Mdn 3YO 1200m have been added to the Waipukurau programme. Both these races will run for $10,000. Waipukurau ran Jumpouts today (19 Sept) on a track described as a Dead4/Dead5.

  • 19 Sep

    Nomination Morning
    Weather: Overcast
    Track: Heavy 10
    Rail: Out 11m | 28mm Rain Last 48 Hours
    Weather and Track updated at 9.01am Tuesday 19 September

  • 19 Sep

    Due to the 1600m starting point at Avondale not being suitable for use on 27 September the R75 1600m will now revert to 1400m. The Mdn 1600m at this meeting has been deleted while a Mdn 1400m has been added. The club will divide if necessary. On 4 October at Whangarei the R75 1400m programmed will now be run over 1600m.

  • 19 Sep

    Late Nominations Windsor Park Plate Due Tuesday 19 September 12pm

  • 18 Sep

    The Waipa trials scheduled for Tuesday 19 September have been abandoned due to consistent rain and a consequential extremely heavy and sodden track.